This is one of the VERY few reason why I wish I lived in America. 🙂
Being able to have a mail from the ACTUAL North Pole and signed by Santa sent to your children! I think that’s a BRILLIANT idea.
Imagine your son or daughter sends a letter to Father Christmas and he sends one back…
In fact, forget that! I want a letter from Santa Claus! 😉
Here’s more info from the site:
– Personalized letter(s) to any child
– Postmarked from North Pole, Alaska
– Your childâ€™s home town and a friends name
– Signed by Santa himself
– Up to 4 unique letters to choose from
– Addressed personally to your child
– Return address is from the North Pole
I think it’s genius!