What to do for your roses in the month of March.
This is when you’ll need to:
- Pick off about half of the new shoots, to encourage new growth
- Water your roses at least twice a week
- Spray your rose bush every 2 weeks
- Fertilise the soil
- Water around 3 times a week. More if it’s really hot where you are
- As mentioned in “4 tips for caring for Roses“, prune your roses, cutting back the flowers once they’ve bloomed.
- Spray your roses every 1-2 weeks
- And, fertilise your roses at the beginning of the month, watering them thoroughly afterwards