At “A Bed Fantastic” there’s an interesting post on “8 Tips to make your Bed More Comfortable”. This is what they have to say:
1. Clear away all those throw pillows.
2. Remove the clutter from underneath your bed for good feng shui.
3. Get a goose feather pillow.
4. Invest in an orthopaedic mattress.
5. Buy a down duvet.
6. Get an overlay or a topper pad for your mattress.
7. Treat yourself to new sheets – cotton in the summer, flannel in the winter.
8. If you have allergies, cover your mattresses and pillows with allergy proof encasings.
Regarding #1, I hope you’re not sleeping with the throw pillows on the bed… Otherwise, keeping them on the bed during the day for decoration is not a bad idea.
They promise to go over each point in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for that…