For those of us lucky enough to LIVE in South Africa during the 2010 Soccer World Cup, and for those of you lucky enough to VISIT South Africa for the SWC, here is a little something that might help.
For those of you who don’t really care about the Soccer World Cup, this guide has some interesting information about South Africa, so you might like to read it anyway.
The 2010 FIFA World Cup Fan Guide, provided by FIFA, has a ton of interesting and useful information.
I think you really need to share this with everybody who you think will find it useful.
Here’s the table of contents so you can see what’s inside:
- Welcome from the 2010 FIFA World Cup Organising Committee South Africa
- Hello from the Official Mascot of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa ™
- Host country information
- The 2010 FIFA World Cup™ host cities and stadiums
- The 2010 FIFA World Cup Fan Fest™
- Zakumi’s price index
- Learn to speak South African
- Getting around
- Where to stay
- Keeping safe
- Keeping healthy
- Keeping in touch
- Important contact numbers and e-mail addresses
To download the PDF document, click this link: 2010 FIFA World Cup Fan Guide